Try hard with each passing second and one day you will realize that you are strong enough to conquer any obstacle on your way.

Friday 14 March 2014

Good bye KOLKATA :)

Goodbye Kolkata,

It has been a beautiful journey of 22 yrs with you.Lets hope we meet after 3 months and even we dont,i would have enough memories of yours to feed me till i come back again.
I can never thank you for the ways you have helped me to stand on my feet after i stumbled everytime.You have taught me to let people go from my life and let them live a happy life without me as it would make their life a better place.You have taught me everything which helps a baby to transform into a man.

I dont have much words to describe what i am feeling right now because i have no more emotions left in me.Every emotion got drained away in past one year.
There are many "I wish i could" type memories i have but i dont want to think about them as they make me weak.
I dont know what is waiting for me their but i will always keep the learnings in my mind which you have taught me.
I will take it as it comes.
Just give every happiness to them to whom i have caused pain.

Will meet you again till then GOODBYE.

From,
R@y of hope

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post. The journey of life is like this only. Be happy and keep going.

    ReplyDelete