Try hard with each passing second and one day you will realize that you are strong enough to conquer any obstacle on your way.

Sunday 2 March 2014

The show must go on :)

The same route
The same bus
The same fare
The same stoppage
And yet something pulls me back
I could have sent my father to take the marksheet
For a moment i regret of coming at this place again
But i cannot runaway now
I must enter the gates as time is running.

I take out my ID card as its mandatory now
I do not belong to this place anymore
They check my face with the photo on the card
They allow me to enter the place
I look at those stairs which i climbed many times
I look at the water cooler but the faces are new
I look at the library and hear giggles all around
For a moment i sit on the time machine
To reverse wheel of the clock
And i can see those happy faces including mine
I look at that green table and wooden chair
And a boy sitting their with his best pal
When I try to look closer i found solace
Soon the dream is broken by the head librarian
The clearance certificate  is ready and he wishes me good luck
For the last time i look at that table
But the boy is all alone their without his pal
I smile and go out of the library
I show my clearance certificate and take my marksheet
Time limit of my stay is over almost
I look back at the building for the final time
And "LIFE GOES ON", i whisper only.........











1 comment: