Try hard with each passing second and one day you will realize that you are strong enough to conquer any obstacle on your way.

Friday 5 April 2013

Birthday..!!

Birthdays are always special.
Its the day when our mothers smiled when we cried.well pardon me, i copied it from somewhere :P
But i never celebrate my birthday going out with friends partying.ya i do but not on that particular day.
I just love to be with my parents.and i think most of us do that only.Our parents deserve the 1st bite of our happiness.

And regarding birthday of my friends,i do have this practice of wishing them when the clock stirkes midnight.It doesnt matter if i am in touch with them or not.If i have their number then i do.
It's one of my closest friend birthday today.Lucky day for me too.He has been with me for last 8 yrs..though we know each other for almost 13 long yrs.But we became friends when i was in 9th standard.
I know u will read this kamine...so here are few lines for u...

raahein mushkil thi
saath chalne ko koi na tha,
na mera tujhse koi wasta tha
na tera mujhse koi rishta tha...

jamane ho gaye hamare dosti ko
aj bhi sab kuch yaad hai,
wo din jo kabhi na ayenge wapas,
fir bhi yaadon ke sahare ye zindagi hai.

dua karta hun teri har ek khwaish puri ho
tu apni har ek kosish mein kamyab ho..!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMINE :)






No comments:

Post a Comment