Try hard with each passing second and one day you will realize that you are strong enough to conquer any obstacle on your way.

Thursday 11 April 2013

GOODBYE..!!!




Its just a seven letter word if you know the basic rule of counting.But as you grow up,only the number of letters dont count.You also come to know that there is something more hidden behind that seven letter word.And then you almost start smashing your head on walls that why you grew up.

Just jotted down few lines while sitting idle on a rainy evening.Would like to know if you can connect yourself with the lines :)


Standing on the verge 
with hope in my eyes,
someone will believe me
because my eyes dont lie.

You chased the wrong one
for that i warned you many times
but it was of no use
as you thought i was holding you back.

I waited for you
to come back from your dreams,
but the wait seemed longer 
and atlast it broke me apart.

Down the years you will know
you had someone,
who only wished to walk beside you
not to hold your hands 
but to gaze at your eyes.

I tried my best and i tried hard
but a scar always remained 
which took off my guard.

I have no regret of leaving you
as i realized you left me long back
but still i was there
hoping for your come back.

You have ur priorites and i have mine
still we vowed to be in touch with time,
Now i know nothing can be undone
as those myths busted with passing time.

Life will never be the same
it wont be bad either
because i choose not to suffer
as i hv some other things to ponder
and some more miles to travel.

If someday our paths cross again
i will smile,
for the wonderful moments we spent
and the secrets we shared
till then i have to go away
to fight with the demon in me 
and to survive this deadly cob web around.

With hope in my eyes
that our paths will cross again
as you only made me believe
that hope never dies,
wishing you a haapy life
and believe me this is the final GOODBYE.


Thank you..!!!


6 comments:

  1. 1 of ur best :) bt a sad note

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful piece. Poignant poem yet offers a ray of hope to move on in life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you liked...Thank you..yes a ray of hope is what we all need at times.. :)

      Delete
  3. Toooo very sentimental... Awesome effort! :)

    ReplyDelete