Try hard with each passing second and one day you will realize that you are strong enough to conquer any obstacle on your way.

Saturday 6 April 2013

WORDS...!!



                       "Wo dost hi kya jo waqt aane pe kaam na aaya....."
All these years i hv heard these words many times.

Everytime someone told me i used to smile back to him/her.But truely speaking i never understood the meaning till God decided that its high time for me to know the real meaning behind those words :)

The incident took place when i was giving my 5th semester exams.The 1st exam went well.It was Microprocessor and its better to mention that i hated the subject.as i am not addicted to the hardware part of this Computer world.But still i gave the exam well.Atleast it was beyond my expectation.That day i came back from college and caught fever.I knew something bad going to happen.God must have some plan to take revenge as i gave Microprocessor exam well.As the next exam which is a fav subject of mine was due in 3 days so i had time to cope up with the fever.

But destiny had something else in its store for me.The next morning when i woke up,the first thing i saw my mother crying.And then i realized that the remaining exam days are going to be worst.
Till evening it was clear that i was suffering from Chicken pox.Itching started all over the body with high fever .Somehow i managed to give my Java exam.While coming back from college that day i met with a small accident.As i was not feeling well so i fell off from train.Though it was not serious but i became so weak that it was impossible for me to give my rest of the exams.In the evening i went to doctor and he just carelessly smiled and stated "You are suffering from chicken pox..no need to give rest of the exams..tell ur college authorities and they will send the internal marks"..For a moment  i thought of slapping him hard in his face.

My parents also advised me not to take up remaining exams but i could sense the pain in their eyes.As skipping rest of the exams meant i would not be able to sit for campus placement.And that thought shook me from inside.Everyone told me to take the final call and they will abide by that.Everything seemed gloomy.The dream for which i was doing B.TECH to bag a job in one of the top MNC in  INDIA was going away from me.I was shattered.tears almost dried up.My health condition almost deteriorated and appearing in rest of the exams seemed impossible.My brother told me to appear and also encouraged me but still something was lacking in me.The zeal of persuading my dream dried up with each passing second.All my so called friends were busy preparing for their exams.They didnt even bother to ask how i was doing.

The night before my next exam i didnt study.And only an enginner can  understand what it means.Then i recieved a sms from a friend.She patiently heard everything.And said few words which i still remember.
She said "if u guarded ur dreams despite all the hardships and trouble came ur way then atleast u should give remaining exams and if u flunk in any of them then at least u can console urself that u tried."
Those words made me think.And finally i gave remaining exams in an isolated room and when results came  i didnt flunk in any of the subject.Today i achieved my dream and when i look back i feel blessed to have those words from her.

Still i cannot forget those 10 days.Sometimes i think that its good to suffer at times then only we can get to know who really care for us.I didnt expect those words from that friend of mine.I will be thankful to her till remaining days of my life.Though we are not in touch but i know if ever she needed me then i will do anything to help her out.Those friends whom i thought will help when i will be in need turned their faces from me.Helping always doesnot mean they have to be with you or helping financially.Sometimes words can do a lot.

And if u have reached at the end of this boring blog post,then i would  tell you that if you cannot help someone with ur presence then atleast help them with your words.Your words can act as a ray of hope and can change their life and you will become a hero to them :)..

Thank you..!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment