Try hard with each passing second and one day you will realize that you are strong enough to conquer any obstacle on your way.

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Random thoughts..!!




insaniyat aap mein bhi hai,
insaniyat mujh mein bhi hai
bas fark sirf itna hai
aapko sirf wo ek shabd lagta hai,
mujhe  uska matlab bhi pata hai.


Got late for new blog post,the reason being the hectic schedule of college and project submission.I will come with some interesting post in the coming days.Ok now this is also going to be another boring blogpost but give it a shot if you want to.

Its just another incident that i gone through recently. We all have heard the line many times that from someone whom we expect a lot can also hurt us a lot.
But at times when you do not expect anything from someone but still you help them for the sake of humanity and only thing you are rewarded with is betrayal.
And then you realize that your concept of humanity is not respected by everyone.How much you do for them,it is not going to satisfy their needs.

Life is always a roller coaster ride.The ups and downs can never be predicted early in advance.But as human being we always try to predict the behaviour of ones whom we least expect to be harmlful for us.And this leads to ignorance which at times can be a fatal one and can strike you so hard that hardly u will be given time to cope up with the blow.
The horrible thing is that they dont even regret after doing so.

Today we had our project submision.And for developing the system i worked hard.I know exact and detail information about the system i made.While submitting i noticed the guy beside me busy with his codes.But when i called one of the faculty to check my project,he just said that the guy beside me showed him the same project.For a moment i didnot get what he was saying to me but after he went to check other projects,the guy beside me told me that he just showed  my project to sir.And he was saying that to with ease.No regret or whatsoever on his face.I helped many with codes but he never asked me for any help.I mailed it to one of my friend and he just took it from him that i came to know later.Many times in past i helped him when he was in need not beacuse he was a dear friend of mine.Only because someone helped me once when i was a complete stranger to him.So i made it a point to help anyone who is in need if it is possible for  me.But today he proved me wrong.I dont have any hard feelings for him just because he showed my work.Because i know that i worked hard with the design part and the code.I only felt bad because his behaviour compelled me to think about the term 'HUMANITY'.In the coming days i will be cautious helping someone and about my work.

But still for that strange person who helped me when i was in need,my believe for HUMANITY is strong.And today after this incident it grew even stronger.We all are human being but sometimes we forget to act as being human.But few incidents should not deter us from helping others as speaking truely there are many out there who really need a helping hand.I believe how small our efforts are it will surely bring a smile on someones face.And that smile is worth all the pain.


Thank you..!!!




2 comments:

  1. Just ask that guy if he's any shame or not!!? Never heard of any such thing till date. Don't know how he used to fulfil his coding requirements until today. Shameful and pathetic really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfidy is one of the most heinous crimes that one can commit.Treat this as a lesson and keep it in mind.Being magnanimous can prove costly to you.Don't be a straight people because straight trees are cut first.

    ReplyDelete